Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BIGMARK'S Tip of the Day - FBI issues Android warning -

Media_httpfortunebrai_woeib

I've just made the jump to Android from iPhone for no other reason than the iPhone screen was too small. I live on my mobile phone and had to carry a special pair of iPhone glasses with me to keep functionality on the go.

I made the transition to a Samsung Galaxy Note. A whopper of an android phone. I like it but it does take an effort to get used to. Overall I am happy.

Now I get this article from CNNMoney. It seems that I have a bit more to get used to....

For more information call me at (925) 890-6400 or stop by my website:
www.bigmark.net

You will be able to check out this story or search for property for sale in the bay area and throughout northern California. You will also find the best Buyer and Seller tools for civilians in the business.

Pushing your property where buyers can find it... More Content, More Places, Better Results!

No comments:

Post a Comment